Dear brothers and sisters,
Greetings to all of you in the name of Our Lord and Savior, JESUS CHRIST.
I am humbled by the kindness and the goodness of God toward us. We have faced seemingly insurmountable situations on a variety of fronts. Sometimes the issue is team synergy. Other times it is financial. Still other times it’s spiritual, and it’s usually done with such a tact that one can hardly suspect its real author. But whatever its nature, God has always found a way to rescue us. Because of this I am very thankful to God.
I am also very grateful to all the supporters of Living Water. What a blessing all those friends are!
- They have been instrumental in bringing new souls to the Kingdom of God.
- They have provided about four thousand meals each week for school students and adults.
- They have provided a quality Christian education for hundreds of kids.
- They have made it possible for us to pay the salaries of over 160 employees, plus construction workers.
- They have made it possible for us to have facilities, good ones, nice ones for ministries.
- They have made it possible for us to have the furniture we need to do the work.
- They have provided encouragement. Some came here and worked physically and spiritually onsite so that we can move forward.
- They have regularly prayed for us (We have been praying regularly for them as well).
- They have shared their love for Living Water with others.
Thanks to Calvin Steinke, Ray Ivy, Brian Sevits, Bryan Copenhaver and all KCC, Gary Hinkle, Cody McDaniels, Priscilla Mehaffy, Sandy Brewer, and all the sisters and brothers who make things happen for Living Water.
Thanks to all the teams who have already come in 2014. They have all transformed our campuses by the time they left.
Thanks to all of you who have sent stuff to put in the container: the solar panels, the materials, the hygienic tubs from Forum, the chairs, etc.Thanks to Brian Sevits, Sandy Fincher, Trisch Vessar, Meagan, Michael, Cassidy, Chealsy who have not only painted the walls of the guest house and classrooms, but have also left funds to do additional work. Thanks to Central Christian College of the Bible and Timber Lake Christian Church for sending some of their best to us. We are grateful to you.
Thanks to all of you who have contributed financially to the church construction project, and thanks for all your prayers. May God bless you all.
Salonique Adolphe and team