Dear Brothers and sisters,
Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ, Him who makes our salvation possible.
Today we have two of the most important people celebrating their birthday: François Monexant and Rosemond François. All of Living Water wishes them a happy birthday. Today begins a new number (age) for them so it is a new beginning for them. May the Lord bless them abundantly. May He guide them each and every day of their lives. May He supply all their needs.
Only seven days ago a new year began. It is a new beginning for all of us. We pray that the Lord will help us to do a better job of serving HIM this year. We also pray for more fruit in His labor.Living Water was happy to welcome professor Chad Summa among us. He spent 10 days with us, though the first four were very miserable for him. We are glad that he got over the problem he had. During his stay he taught our men and women at the Bible College. He taught Minor Prophets. He also preached last Sunday. He is on his way back home now. We hope that he will have enjoyable flights.
We also welcomed Monique Hughes, Tom VanJura, and Craig Harris among us. This is their first trip to Haiti. I pray they will have many more in the future. Tom and Craig are focused on physical work: like working on the vehicles, generators, plumbing, cabinetry and the like. As I am writing Craig and Tom are working on installing a counter top for Gine’s kitchen. Craig preached at White Mountain Sunday night.Last Sunday we again had only one service. People sat outside for worship because we have no building that will seat all our people at once. That is the reason we want to quickly complete the transitional building to welcome more people. As we are experiencing a new beginning in terms of a new year, we also want to experience a new wave of growth. The growth should be introduced by the development of a deeper relationship of our people with our heavenly Father and our big Brother Jesus. So please pray for that.
As we all go through the beginning of a new year I am sure we will pick up new habits and strengthen old ones. One habit to be strengthened should be prayer. As you pray, please pray for the following to be accomplished this year:
- The completion of the transitional building so we can welcome more and new sons and daughters of our heavenly Father. It will also be used to train people throughout the week in computers, plumbing, English, music, arts, etc.
- The licensing of the radio station. Please pray particularly these next few days. We will meet again with the government official responsible for licensing, hopefully on the 19th of January. We want to spread the word far and wide all over the land and the world thru the radio.
- The construction of the school at White Mountain. Those kids need a very good school for an education that will result in bringing them to the Father, or in a deeper relationship with HIM.
- The plans for the University Campus and the architectural design of the buildings. By April we also aim to meet with the potential teachers of different colleges that we are targeting.
- The successful farming of our 65 acre farm to bless families and individuals.
- Further growth of the church and the school at Marmelade.
Allow me to say to all of you again a “Happy New Year!” May God be Your Only God and your only guide.
Salonique Adolphe and team