- The Bible is the word of God, is inspired by the Holy Spirit and is without error, 1Thessalonians 2:13; 2Tim. 3:16; 1Peter. 1:23.
- Jesus is God, died for our sins on the cross, and bodily arose from the dead on the third day, John 1:1, 18; Matthew 28:5; Romans 5:8; 1Corinthians 15:4.
- In the trinity, Matthew 3:16, 17; 1Corinthians 12:4-6; 2Corinthians 13:13
- The Church belongs to Christ, Matt. 16:18; Eph.5:23.
- Salvation is by grace through faith and man is not passive in the salvation process; consequently he needs to repent, confess Christ, be baptized into Christ, and be faithful unto death, Eph. 2:8; Acts 2:38; Romans 10:10; 1st Peter. 3:21; Rev. 2:10.
- Evangelism and mission are the job of the Church, thus the job of every Christian, Mat. 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; 13:47.
- In the Second Coming of Christ, 1Thessalonians 4:14-17; John 14:1-6